Sageforth™ provides assessment and psychotherapy services focused on advancing psychological health for children, teens, and college students . We provide psychological testing and psychotherapy for a variety of psychological challenges including psychotherapy to enhance coping skills, social skills psychotherapy, anxiety, difficulties dealing with anger, emotional regulation challenges, stressor and trauma-related disorders, adjustment difficulties, social anxiety.
A comprehensive diagnostic approach is used to accurately diagnose and formulate a thorough plan for psychotherapy. This psychological treatment plan is a collaborative process with the patient and includes ongoing measurement of treatment outcomes and progress.
- Child and Teen Psychotherapy
- Psychological Assessment for Children and Teens
- Psychological Assessments for Adults
- Family Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Emotional/Behavioral Assessments
- Psychological Assessments for Academic Concerns
- IQ/Private School/Home School Testing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for a variety of difficulties including anxiety, depression, panic disorder, panic attacks, and stress and trauma-based disorders, PTSD, OCD, and behavioral problems.
We are here to help. Please contact us at (703) 777-7755 for a consultation.