SageForth™ provides assessment and treatment services focused on advancing psychological wellbeing for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We treat a variety of behavioral, cognitive, developmental, social, and emotional concerns. Specialized knowledge about emotional, social, cognitive, and behavioral functioning guides treatment. A comprehensive diagnostic approach is used to accurately diagnose and formulate a thorough treatment plan. This treatment plan is a collaborative process with the patient and includes ongoing measurement of treatment outcomes and progress.
We offer the following services for children, adolescents, adults, and families with a variety of psychological concerns such as ADHD, anger management difficulties, anxiety and panic attacks, life transitions and stressors, social anxiety, depression, and behavioral problems:
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Psychological Assessment for Children and Adolescents
- Psychological Assessments for Adults
- Family Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Emotional/Behavioral Assessments
- Psychological Assessments for Academic Concerns
- IQ/Private School/Home School Testing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for a variety of difficulties including anxiety, depression, panic disorder, panic attacks, and stress and trauma-based disorders, PTSD, and behavioral problems.
We are here to help. Please contact us at (703) 999-8636 for a consultation.